Saturday, January 17, 2015

6/6 Wild Stallions, Where Are You?

Well, January is more than half over, and we haven't found any 6/6 wild horses yet on HI2. In fact, we haven't caught any since Anya the Don back on October 5. It's been even longer since we caught a 6/6 stallion - that hasn't happened since Vaquero the AQH back on June 14! We haven't been searching out wilds quite as much as we used to, so I guess it's taking its toll. Still, we do have the flute to summon us a daily wild. Strange...

We have caught a few noteworthy wild horses lately, though. Here they are for your viewing pleasure.


Felicity says if she'd caught this Fjord herself, she'd have had a hard time parting with him. Umber and I (Bethany) were the ones who found him, though, and I put him in the livery. Here's hoping somebody decided they needed this adorable investigator.


Groovy and I caught this blue-eyed Quarter Horse mare. I love the screenshot of her burying her face in the dog's fur. As pretty as she is, I bet she didn't last long in the livery. 


Groovy and I caught this mare only a minute or two after the palomino Quarter Horse. She is gorgeous, isn't she? I haven't been able to give her up yet even though I know I shouldn't keep her... 


Infrared and I caught this Friesian. I have included him in my list because of his goofy screenshot and his fairly rare personality, Isolationist. And I thought Umber the Misanthrope was difficult...


Finally, Julie and Napoleon caught this maximum height Spotted Draft Horse mare this morning. She's beautiful and has a great personality, but wow... what an unfortunate set of stats! XD

That's all of them for now. =)

So anyway, our 6/6 wild stallion dry spell is bound to break soon, right? Maybe my sisters and I should all take a stab at guessing when. Whoever makes the closest guess would be declared the winner. The losers could each have to buy the winner a companion animal for one of her horses or something. Just throwing the idea out there...

1 comment:

  1. Update from Bethany on 1/24/15:

    So the bet is on. Each loser will have to buy the winner an HI2 companion animal of the winner's choice.

    - I am going to be optimistic and guess that we will find a 6/6 wild stallion sometime in February.

    - Julie's guessing it won't happen until March - probably near St. Patrick's Day.

    - Felicity's saying it won't happen until April, since April's her birthday month. We've agreed that if the 6/6 wild stallion arrives on her birthday, we will each buy her two companions rather than one.

    - Lily's being the pessimist and guessing we won't find a 6/6 wild stallion until May or maybe even later.

    Who will win? Oh, the suspense!

    ReplyDelete

We're Up to 30!

 We took home our spotted mule on the last day of the bazaar. Even though our Evie is a "near leopard" and the spotted blanket app...