Here is this week's weather forecast.
This would've been better if I'd seen it on Sunday, but it's still pretty funny in a cryptic/sarcastic kind of way. (For anyone out there who doesn't know, some people think the Mayan calendar predicts that the world will end on Friday, 12/21/2012.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ArtPrize 2026
Happy October! The leaves here are starting to turn - so beautiful! It's almost time for Star Stable's Halloween event to begin, but...
-
Lily here. Normally I'm not the one to be posting about books I've read. That's more a Bethany or Julie thing to do. However, Be...
-
I know we're late to the party. HI3 introduced zebras to the game back on May 4, but we didn't even venture into their turf, the sav...
-
Well, Felicity, we're still here. So much for the 12/21/12 apocalypse. ;-) It's the shortest day of the year today, but luckily th...

Ha ha, Felicity. Looks like I won't even need to wear a coat on Friday.
ReplyDelete~Bethany