Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Spotted Surprises

Bethany, resident HI2 livery stalker here. Got to say, it sure didn't take long this past Saturday morning!


I think this is the emptiest I've ever seen the humane society! 

This was not the case a week or so back, though. Check out these two livery gems!

Technically, I'd call this mare 5/6 with no negative stats, since 0 is neither positive or negative. How fun is she? A giant lounger! This combo of bay and lots of white makes me think of the Budweiser Clydesdales. (I love those commercials, by the way.) Alas, her stats were nowhere near +80, so I let her be.

On a different day, I found yet another nice livery Racking Horse!
He's a mere 2 stat points shy of being +6/6 and is a heartbreaking +79! So close, dude, so close! We ended up deciding it was close enough.

Since I have Yoshi,

Julie has Xia,

and Felicity has Kite,

We decided it was only right that Lily should take him!



We still have to convince Lily that he is destined for her, but I don't think she'll be able to resist long. Just look at his adorable avatar:



If he stays, he'll be our herd's first dark brown pinto! <3

Part of why I dared take the liberty of adopting Mr. Racker is because it is my birthday month! This past Thursday was the actual day!

Check out my awesome birthday flute!




We have so got coolest avatar in the bag!

The August horse:

Well, body color is right, and they both have nice long manes...

And finally, my dog:
Aw, spotted dog for a spotted horse! <3 This should win some sort of prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment