Thursday, June 30, 2022

Birthday Brindle

It's still June 30, my birthday, for about an hour yet! This is going to be one of our shortest posts ever, but time got away from me, it's late, and we really wanted to sneak in one more post in June to keep our two per month streak going.

I didn't have long to spend on HI3 tonight, but I did make time for one mail run on Torridon, my lucky find Highland Pony. It was slow going, but thanks to horsey sense, we did come across four light-colored black sands wilds.

My clear favorite: this fun brindle copper palomino. As an added bonus, it was named "Wendy," which was one of Mom's favorite name for a horse when she was a little kid.



This one turned out to be very lazy and male, so we didn't consider keeping him, to Lily's relief. If we're going to have a sisterly competition of coolest birthday wild this year, I like my chances. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment