Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall Marches On

Halloween has come and gone. We had a blast at the costume party we had with our cousins (the dolls belonging to Mom's sisters) in the basement on Halloween night. My sisters and I went in colonial dresses.
 
Here are some photos of us a few days earlier modeling our costumes:
 

Lily
Bethany 

Julie

Me

Group Shot
Even though I'm not a huge fan of dresses, I'll admit we all looked pretty good. It was weird to see Lily wearing my dress, though. This was the first time I'd seen it worn by anybody else.
 
Now we've headed into the blah month of November. Mom saw her first snowflakes of the year on an early morning walk on Saturday, but luckily no significant snow is in the immediate forecast.

I was on Basilmentos' blog and got my first glimpse of Saige, the 2013 Girl of the Year doll. Don't ask me why AG is already divulging photos in November. Whatever. Here she is:

 
I kind of like her, though that outfit is totally not going to work for riding that horse. I'm guessing her eyes will be the new aquamarine that Caroline and Marie-Grace have. What do you bet AG introduces a light gray horse with her? I seriously hope it's in the trotting pose so that Mom doesn't get any crazy ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment