Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wow, I never thought I'd be the one posting today. Valentine's Day isn't a holiday I get excited about. It doesn't get us out of school, and if you don't have a "significant other,"it seems rather pointless. At least it's a good excuse to eat candy. My personal favorites are those heart-shaped Reese's. Yum!

It's also an excuse to post some cutesy photos!

First, I challenged my sisters to find me the cutest Valentine's Day stuffed animal photo they could. Here are the entries:
Bethany's pick
Julie's pick

Lily's pick

My pick
Cute, indeed. Don't they just make you want to hug something? Now to put you into cuteness overload, enjoy these 14 heart-themed photos for the in honor of February the 14th:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment