Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wintry Wednesday

It's another snowy day in West Michigan. We've been stuck in quite the winter weather pattern for most of 2013. It's unbelievable that we are still below average snowfall for the season, since we just get wave after wave of new snow. It's like we're living in a snow globe. I guess having virtually no snow in December got us majorly behind.

There's plenty of snow out there now. We got several inches of heavy, wet snow on top of what was already there last night/this morning, which caused lots of 2-hour-delays for area schools. The roads are very sloppy, according to Mom. It would be good snow for making snowmen and snow forts in, but it's awfully deep for us dolls. Maybe I'll still be able to convince my sisters to venture outside later. 

Speaking of snowmen and snow forts, are some fun snow creations I just had to share. I hope they brighten your day!














No comments:

Post a Comment