Saturday, February 8, 2014

Misanthrope Morab Mare

Check out who Kestrel and I found on Harbor Isle this morning! 8^D
Kestrel lost no time in making friends with her. XD
Her avatar may be fairly average, but don't let that fool you! She's a beautiful 6/6 +89 Morab! 


I love that brown spot in the white coronet on her hind leg. <3

misanthrope n. a person who dislikes humankind and avoids human society
Her personality cracks me up. XD It's rare to find such a difficult horse.

I've already named her, which pretty much means I'm keeping her. The name I chose was Umber. Umber is a natural dark brown pigment (darker than sienna and ochre). You may remember seeing crayons or colored pencils called "raw umber" and "burnt umber." That's where my inspiration came from. ;^)

How can I resist when her appearance reminds me of my real-life chestnut Morgan mare, Dune? Good thing I have lots of other horses to ride while she gets used to the idea of being around people. I think she'll come around eventually to at least tolerate me, lol. 

Here she is under saddle. (Yes, I was able to stay on her long enough to take a screenshot. XD)



Finally, here is an updated tally of the number of 6/6 wilds caught by each of us:

Me (Bethany): 3
Felicity: 2
Julie: 3
Lily: 4

Julie and I are coming for you, Lily!

No comments:

Post a Comment