Saturday, December 12, 2015

Spotting a Curly

As my sisters know all too well, I have a weakness for livery stalking. I haven't found any irresistible horses in there for some time, but I still check on occasion anyway. Okay, maybe a little more often than "on occasion." I just can't help myself. 

On Wednesday night, there she was, a 6/6 +88 Curly mare, just waiting for us: 












This horse is indeed a super horse (a horse created by a player via a super horse token). For whatever reason, her creator promptly decided not to keep her and generously put her in the livery. After I'd added up those impressive stats, I clicked the adopt button at once. Curlies are cool no matter their color, but a black leopard one?! Wow, we really hit the jackpot! Felicity, being the appaloosa lover that she is, is thrilled, of course.

Here is the mare's avatar:

As you can see, her coat's base shade is an interesting sandy color, similar to the off-white look she has in her profile pic. 

No exciting snowy terrain wild captures to report, but it's not from lack of trying. There just don't seem to be many wild horses roaming the snowy isles, at least not when we are looking, and the flute has not given us any tempting horses either. We did, however, win our Pro Auctioner award this morning when we auctioned a Finnhorse stallion!

No comments:

Post a Comment