Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11/12/13

I overheard Grandma mention today that this date was an especially popular date for weddings. It would definitely make it easy to remember - who could forget getting married on 11/12/13? =)

In honor of such a fun date, here are some more amusing screenshots from Horse Isle 2. You're welcome.


levitating dutchie


they're making me hungry


double Kigers


Good try, mouse dun Azteca


Who wants to be lassoed first?


hide-n-seek with a wild


an elusive Peruvian Horse


Whoa, Arion!


a lucky ledge


Wait... flowers don't have heads!


2 of 6 wilds that were on Harbor during one lucky visit


That looks painful


a wild, Flora, and I pause for a quiet moment of reflection


double Xs


big floral hats


Don't ask me how I climbed down this mine...


3 mares on Harbor! Pal is quite the charmer. 

You remind me of someone...


I think he was guarding the treasure.


Well played, Haflinger
I hope these made you smile! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment