Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hello, Summer

For those of us living in the Northern Hemisphere, today is the first day of summer and the longest day of the year. Whoo hoo! 

In order not to get too overwhelmed by all the daylight, Kestrel and I went mining for gems in the tunnel systems of the eastern mountains. I found two pairs of wild horses while I was at it. 

The first two were hanging out together in the middle of Triangle Isle: a seal brown Groningen and a flaxen chestnut sabino Shagya Arabian. 


I went for the Shagya Arabian first. She turned out to be 4/6 with the Unique personality. While I was busy with the first horse, the Groningen ran away and did this:


"Ha! Try to lasso me here, human!"
I caught her anyway. She was 3/6 with the Trailblazer personality. I guess nobody told her that blazing trails through rock doesn't work so well. XD

The other two wilds were Highland Ponies that just happened to be in my path on my way to Rocky Isle. Both were on the same section of ledge, but I found them one at a time.

A light brown stallion just asking to be caught
A chestnut mare.
Try as I might, I couldn't make Kestrel go as close to the edge as she was.
What good luck to start out my summer! I don't think I've ever found so many wilds on a single mining expedition before. The gem mining itself wasn't bad either, especially considering that I crossed paths with several other players. One randomly PMed me asking if I was "The PepsiSummer." Not sure what that meant... but I said yes? I was too busy mining like crazy to ask any questions. =) Maybe somebody else has stumbled upon this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment