Sunday, March 22, 2015

Lily's Lacy Lapse

Now that we are keeping Jenga and that 6/6 Dole mare (way to screw things up, Felicity ;)), we sure are overdue for some stallions. Predictably, there still haven't been any 6/6 wild stallions for Pepsi. I'm liking my chances right now to win this competition.

My sisters and I have been clicking through those livery horses quite a bit, only pausing to check the stallions. Because really, this stallion dry spell is getting ridiculous. 

I found two worthy of mention this weekend. The first:

I seriously considered adopting this Rocky because of his cute socks and great stats. I was able to resist because...
1. his avatar sadly lacks black lower legs. 
2. one of the coolest things about Rocky Mountain Horses is that they come in silver dapple. Hence I will hold out for one of those. Someday. Maybe.

Later on, though, I came across this plucky POA. 


And, well...

I know, I know. We already have a March horse. It was an embarrassing lapse in self-control. I still don't know for sure if he will be staying with us permanently, but by adopting him we earned the Caring award. Maybe that was a sign?

If we do keep this guy, I think he should be named something old fashioned and sophisticated. After all, he has lace decorating his rump! I am uninspired at the moment, but hopefully something will come to me.

I have one more entertaining HI2 moment to mention: running into somebody with similar choices in avatar fashion.
I thought about saying something to her, but I'd already followed this person from the general store into the dock house (coincidence - honestly) and didn't want to seem creepy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment