Thursday, August 7, 2014

Bethany Meets Skyscraper

On Tuesday, Uno and I met up with Skyscraper, a fellow HI2 player and blogger, to go wild hunting. We were both pressed for time, so there was not a minute to lose. She arrived at the ranch, and from there we agreed to travel to Stem Isle.
Uno getting up close and personal. XD
Posing for a screenshot. ;)
We cantered down to the far east end of Stem to begin our search. It was a good sign to find this buried treasure - it meant that most likely nobody had ridden here in a while. Skyscraper let me dig it up. It was 11k!

Just seconds after finding the treasure, we found a wild British Spotted Pony! Skyscraper caught her, a 14 hand brown leopard mare, if my memory's correct. She is the largest BSP wild I've ever seen!

Unfortunately, Skyscraper had run out of time and logged out shortly afterwards. I had just enough time to search the rest of the isle before I had to log out myself. Guess what I found just a minute or two later? Another brown leopard BSP! I could hardly believe it!
Deja Vu
I guessed that mine would be tiny, and I was right. Only 8.2 hands! 


A little farther on, I found one more wild pony, a dark bay Fell stallion with quite the winning personality (not). He was cute, though. 



I sure had fun, as brief as our adventure was. Hopefully we'll see more of Skyscraper in the future! =)

2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks! Sorry I had to leave! Maybe we can schedule another meeting time? Maybe sometime on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... Sunday is long gone. It's obviously been a few days since we checked the blog for comments...

    It would be fun to meet up again. We're often free from 16:00 to 19:00 HI2 time on non-Thursday weeknights. Or maybe this coming Saturday sometime?

    ReplyDelete

We're Up to 30!

 We took home our spotted mule on the last day of the bazaar. Even though our Evie is a "near leopard" and the spotted blanket app...