Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Christmas Recap

Here it is the last week of January, and we still haven't posted about our Christmas presents. Oh well, better late than never. Without further ado, here we are modeling the new clothes we received for Christmas! 

Coconut Fun Outfit
I love it, especially the shirt! This came with heather gray leggings as well, but I think it looks weird to layer them under the shorts, so I left them off. The only part I don't love is the headband. Even though it looks good in photos, like other AG headbands, it doesn't go on or stay on very well.

School Days Outfit
Yay, not a stitch of pink or purple in sight! Are you sure this is an AG outfit? I really like the shirt and pants. I'm still not crazy about the banana yellow shoes with this, but they are growing on me a bit.

long-sleeved tee and dark skinny jeans
These came from eBay and were made to fit 18" slim dolls like me! I'm especially excited for the pants! They will go with almost everything.

Ruffled Hoodie Outfit
This outfit has been on AG's website for what feels like a very long time. I've long admired the color pallet - you know how I love blues - so when it eventually went on clearance, I made sure that Mom knew. The one drawback to the outfit is the ruffled hoodie itself. It is made so short and small that it looks really awkward when zipped up. So, I guess that zipper is only meant to be for decoration!

PJ's and sleeping bags!
Finally, each of us received a sleeping bag and pillow with matching pajamas! Are we ever ready for sleepovers with our cousins now! In case you can't tell from the photo, Lily's set has owls on them, Bethany's has Scotties, Julie's has horses, and Felicity's has unicorns and stars.

We slept under the Christmas tree on Christmas night. =)
Wow, we are 4 very lucky dolls! Thanks, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment