Friday, January 2, 2015

A White New Year

Happy 2015! Wow, that's going to take some getting used to! I typed "2014" back there and had to correct it.

The snow kicked in just in time to give us a white New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. *Sighs* You're a week late, snow, and I am not amused.

Let me take you back to 2014 one last time. As you may recall, we already had decided to add these 3 equines to the herd throughout December:
Airbrush: Bethany's
Tinsel: mine (Julie's)
Mongolian mare: Lily's
We assumed when we caught the Mongolian mare that HI2 was done dishing out tempting wild horses for the year. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

On New Year's Eve, guess who the flute summoned to Petra and me near the Crystal Isle dock house?
Aw, dapples! <3
Oh, goodness. Is he ever cute!

I've already named him "Jolly." It seemed perfect, since he's roly poly, it looks like he's smiling, and his personality is "Agreeable." Maybe I can get my sisters to count him as our January horse so that I can keep him? We'll have to wait and see what the month holds.

Here's another look at his avatar. It's similar to the avatars of the twin white gray New Forest Pony mares, Jess and Dash, and to my cremello leopard Nez stallion, Herbie, but there are some clear differences.

Jolly: white dapples and black hooves
Jessamine: no dapples and brown hooves
Herbie: darker dapples

No comments:

Post a Comment