Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fool's Day

Happy April Fool's Day! 

One of our buddies sure knows how to celebrate it Horse Isle 2 style. She's been planning it for months: buying two identity tokens (one to change her name and one change it back tomorrow), secretly crafting a profile and art for her false identity, making arrangements to lease out her horses for the day so that they don't give her away, and covertly changing her avatar's appearance.

The result? Her buddies end up with this random player named Myriad on their buddy lists today: a boy with one lone horse. XD I hope she fools people big time. I know I would never have guessed it was her if I hadn't been in on it. As you may have guessed, we have the honor of leasing some of her horses for the day, hence I knew it was coming.

Among the horses she let PepsiSummer lease is Pepsi, the Shetland stallion we gave her last year. He is the first 6/6 equine we ever caught on HI2. We're enjoying having him visit immensely. 

"Myriad" visiting my ranch this morning. I'm riding Pepsi. =)
 Here is a look at her profile today:


      

Nice work, Myriad! I wish I had thought of something like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment